Following the summer break our Autumn/ Winter meetings and events are:
- 14th September – May your Photography Blossom and Bloom – an illustrated talk by Glyn Bareham
- Saturday 19th September – AUTUMN SHOW (2.30 – 4.30 pm) – Come along and enjoy the show, Admission free. Raffle and Refreshments. (For members wishing to exhibit full details of all the classes Flowers & Plants, Dahlias, Chrysanths, Vegetables, Fruit and Cookery and staging times etc are in your 2015 Programme)
- 12th October Annual General Meeting followed by Cheese and Wine and friendly chatter!
- 9th November A talk by Len Bernamont Head Gardener at BATEMANS
- Friday 11th December Christmas Social & Buffet at 7.30 (Tickets in advance – £5.00 will be available at, and subsequent to, our AGM .
- Our monthly meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 7.30pm in the Village Hall and details of each month’s meeting will also be included in the Parish Council’s monthly Newsletter.
- Our membership fees are only £5 per member or £7 for couples.
- Our Trading Centre (rear of Village Hall) will be open from 10 – 11.30am on Sundays 6th and 20th September and 4th October and will then be closed during the winter, reopening in February 2016.